JRock3x8's Life Musings

Thursday, September 08, 2005

The JRock Update

I haven't posted in a while, partially because my real world life has gotten busy and partially because there really anything really compelling to write about. XBox 360 news (my main interest) has slowed to an absolute crawl. Frankly, the only thing that's left is the release date and the launch list. The only game I really wanted to play - Full Auto - is rumored to have slipped to 2006 which puts a serious damper on my demand for the new console.

Small tip : I heard they are only shipping 1 million consoles to North America, so it seems to me there will definitely be a shortage come holiday.

As a side note, I am really enjoying my new Halo 2 clan, "Clan Crosseyes". It's a groups of older gamers who love video games but profess no proficiency in gameplay whatsoever. One of the main reasons I formed the clan is I got sick of 14 year olds telling me how bad I sucked in the post game carnage report. Now, I take pride in my suck-age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home