JRock3x8's Life Musings

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10k Training Day 6, 9/10




Ugh, so no running for four days = NOT GOOD!

Ok, so Sunday was a walk day.

Monday I got home late from work and it was POURing when I got home.

Tuesday I had a meeting at church (see previous post about meeting relative on way home)

so tonight I finally got back on the horse.

I ran 2.45mi in 24'49 for a 10'05" pace and burned 279cal. I felt like it was better than that but the numbers don't show it. That 16minute pace for the first mile is bullcrap - I was way better than that.

OH well, no major soreness, same minor issue at the top of my right lower leg just below the knee but it goes away after half a mile. No problems breathing whatsoever tonight. Maybe because of my slow pace. Hm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home