JRock3x8's Life Musings

Sunday, March 26, 2006

GRAW Multiplayer

Played multiplayer co-op for a couple of hours today and wow it was a lot of fun. I never imagined playing against hordes of AI enemies could be so challenging but sure enough I turned a corner a fair number of time and blam, I was dead.

My favorite contest of the afternoon was Co-op Territories where the enemies just keep coming. We had the 800-round machine gun with 100-bullet clips and with FIVE of us wailing away at these guys they still easily overwhelmed us in about five minutes. The awe factor of being outnumbered ten to one and just feeling them swarm over you is really quite an immersive experience. I rather like the co-op side of the game rather than the versus mode I'm used to in Halo. I hope it's a trend that catches on because I would much rather play with people than against them. I'm just not that competitive. Plus - if I run around like a stupid fool - the only person I hurt is myself.

Fun games, though - look forward to more of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home