JRock3x8's Life Musings

Sunday, September 21, 2008

10k Training Day 12, 9/21



The 3.5mi run. Okay, so some of it was walking but it was uninterrupted and it felt pretty darn good. I had the same issue with stiffness in my left calf but I managed to keep it at bay without it taking over my entire leg like it did last weekend.

This was also my first treadmill run - I think you can see that it was a classic accelerate / decelerate program. There were supposed to be hills too but I can't recall the treadmill ever raising or lowering.

Tomorrow is stretch and strengthen and then hit the road again on Tuesday for a 2.5mi run.

Not pictured is the SEVEN MILES we walked on Saturday - guh! 2.5mi of warmup on Saturday morning followed by 4.5mi of more leisurely walking throughout the afternoon. Needless to say we got our exercise this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home